Saturday, March 22, 2008

Upcoming Weekly Events

Okay, so there are a few weekly things I would like to start doing, but I won't start them until next week, so we can just start fresh. Here's what you're going to start seeing:

Don't Judge a CD by it's Cover Art
That's right, I am going to be listening to CD's based on the Cover Art and then see what the end result is. There are so many crazy album covers out there that I figure, is the music as interesting as the cover art?


Paige's Favourite CD & DVD New Release
Since I work at a record store, I get to see all the new releases and so I am going to select my favourite.

Random CD & DVD New Release Reviews
I listen to alot of new CD's, so if I think it should be blogged about, it will.

Oh yeah, and because I own a PS3 and Wii, I will most likely be ranting about those.

No comments: